Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Quilt

This is the picture in the book. It is out of a quilt book that my mom got for Christmas. I really like the quilts that are in it.
One of the quilt blocks

The other quilt block

Green for the stems

Blue

Purple

Aqua

Orange, supposed to be bright

Pink

Yellow, supposed to be really bright

For one of my value projects, I am making a quilt. It is very cute and I love the colors. The pictures aren't very good. There are 7 colors and they are all very, very bright colors. The colors are yellow, orange, pink, purple, aqua, blue, and green. I will use this quilt for my bed. It is just the right size. I can't wait to make it. I am cutting out all the pieces right now. My mom has already sewn together the two blocks that alternate throughout the quilt, just in different colors. I can't wait to get it done, but it will be a while!


No comments:

Post a Comment